Customers get an array of worktop options for their kitchen design. All of them include a set of pros and cons. Visit Minerva worktops online to buy a suitable and customized product.
Reasons to buy Minerva alternative
- High manufacturing standards
- Different color options
- Low cost
- Non porous
- Long lasting (minimum 10 years guarantee)
- Seamless and hygienic joints, when two different veined work-surfaces are united
Is Minerva worktop suitable?
- Highly heat-resistant but direct, extreme heat can be damaging
- Avoid extreme heat from hot pots or frying pans by using hot pad to retain the pristine finish of the solid surface
How to clean Minerva worktop properly?
- For daily cleaning use regular soap water
- Use mild abrasive cleaning product to remove minor marks, which soapy water is not capable to eliminate
Minerva versus Corian worktop
- Minerva work surface is 25 mm in thickness, so there is no need to fabricate it like Corian
- Blended acrylic sheet is used as Minerva surface material, whereas Corian employs 100% acrylic sheet.
- Corian worktop is manufactured on bespoke basis, so they cost more than Minerva
- Prefabricated plain Minerva worktop having different lengths and widths are sold at more affordable rates
Minerva versus Marble worktop
- Marble is porous, satisfactory repair is impossible , and pattern consistency is not possible
- Minerva is non-porous and repairable
- A joint in marble worktop is visible and capable to trap the dirt.
Minerva option helps to attain virtually inconspicuous joints